Directions For Gold Standard 100% Whey:
SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
TIP: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard 100% Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
SHAKER: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
BLENDER: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal.
STACK YOUR SHAKE: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey™ an even more powerful recovery product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
THINK OUTSIDE THE GLASS: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
SUGGESTED USE: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
PACKETS: Pour 6-8 fl oz of water into a shaker cup, then add one packet of GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY™. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Alternatively take a sip from a full 16.9 oz. bottle of water to make room for the powder. Add one packet of GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY™ and shake bottle to mix well until powder dissolves.
Warnings: This product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans. For use as a dietary supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. PACKETS: STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. CONTENTS SOLD BY NUMBER OF PACKETS, NOT VOLUME.
Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That’s why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we’re able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There’s no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
Beyond the basics:
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates
- Higher Pure Protein Percentage
- Fast-Acting HYDROWHEY Whey Peptides
- Provides Whey Protein Microfractions
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Precursors
- Instantized to Mix with a Spoon
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, ON Gold Standard 100% Whey is better than ever! Here's why:
1. ON Gold Standard 100% Whey provides more Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of Whey Protein available.
2. Higher protein percentage. ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it's nearly 79% protein by weight!
3. We've included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey even faster acting!
4. ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
5. ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
6. Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
7. Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
Note: We recommend you consult a physician or nutritionist if you have any questions regarding the use of this product. Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. * Images presented are merely for illustrative and promotional purposes only. The product's final image may be altered.
Gold Standard 100% Whey 2270g
- Availability: In Stock
- Our price: