- Container Size: 334 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.42 g)
- Servings Per Container: 45
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin & Mineral NNU Co-factors:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin): 0.7 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 9.0 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 1.5 mcg
- Calcium Carbonate: 175 mg
- Magnesium Citrate: 87.5 mg
- Zinc Gluconate: 3.75 mg
- Particle-Sized Essential Amino Acid IR (Immediate Release):
- L-Leucine Malate
- Extended Time Release Proprietary Anti-Catabolic ANd Insulingenic Matrix:
- Bitter Melon Extract
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (caffeine free)
- Sucralose, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Maltodextrin, Gum Acacia, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide (as anti-caking agent)
- Mix one scoop 20 minutes prior to training or competition and immediately following
- Ingest 25 minutes prior to any other proteins or amino acids and at least 2 hours after any meal or drink containing protein or amino acids
- Athletes may take up to 2 scoops per serving at least 2 hours apart up to 6 times daily
Humapro is a patent pending one of a kind protein matrix that we started working on in 1998. Humapro starts with a specific vegetable origin 8 essential amino acid (EAAs) formulation that takes into account the exact HUMAN enzymic conversion of, and utilization rates for, all amino acids the body needs for optimal health.
Did you know that if you removed even one of the EAAs from your diet for the day your body would use none of the protein you take in? Okay, for lean mass growth that is. The human body will use the insufficient protein to make glucose, if needed, certainly store some as fat and give you plenty of “me time” in the bathroom to deposit the lions share. So an exact ratio is paramount. Why? The human body makes literally thousands of amino acids from the 8 EAAs so they must be in the right ratios for the right conversion rates.
HumaPro is produced in a cGMP and NSF certified facility utilizing USP pharmaceutical grade Ajinomoto Amino Acids. HumaPro does not contain any dairy or animal products, sodium, gluten, sugar or preservatives. Ajinomoto amino acids are 100% vegetable origin enzyme assimilated and purified without any synthetic ingredients, reagents or harmful chemicals.
Note: We recommend you consult a physician or nutritionist if you have any questions regarding the use of this product. Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. * Images presented are merely for illustrative and promotional purposes only. The product's final image may be altered.